Followed this tutorial to make a swatch and then decided to make a cowl.
I couldn’t figure out how to make it in the round, so I made it flat and then sewed it together.
I followed the instruction from the tutorial, however, I started with 10 triangles. CO 80.
I don’t know what I was expecting, but I didn’t expect this yarn to be so stripey. It is very nearly a self-striping yarn. It looks good in entrelac, I do believe. It reminds me of the Brach’s Neapolitan candy.
I used Red Heart Super Saver in Pink Camo and a 4.5mm knook.
My foundation chain is a bit tight. Next time I’ll cast on with a bigger hook.
It took me about 3 days to finish this, but I wasn’t working on it constantly.